Seney Wilderness Lodge features a 1500 sq. ft rustic log home tastefully furnished and decorated with extraordinary elegance and north woods charm. The lodge offers an open floor plan with a large gourmet kitchen, a formal dining area and a living room centered around a gorgeous log and stone fireplace all which over look the wild and majestic Manistique River. A bedroom, bath and laundry area are adjacent on the main level. The loft features a bedroom, private bath and a separate area for additional sleeping. The lodge has a large, 400 sq ft., walk-out deck which provides a stunning view of the river.
- Bedroom main floor: Queen log bed, log dresser.
- Bedroom loft: King log bed, log dresser.
- Additional loft: Full bed.
- Sleeper couches as needed.
- Central AC
- Gas Grill
- Fire Pit
- Picnic Table
- Washer & Dryer
- All reservations come with a 16' deep V boat & docking at Sunset Pines Resort on S. Manistique Lake, Curtis Michigan; located 15 miles from Seney Lodge.
All rates are based on 6 guests
- Weekly; Sunday to Sunday; (7 Nights) $1075.00
- Weekend; Thursday to Sunday; (3 Nights) $675.00
- Early Week; Sunday to Wednesday; (3 Nights) $575.00
- Wednesday; additional day: $175.00
- Additional quests per week $100.00
- Partial Week option: $75.00
- Additional Nightly Guess: $35.00
- Note: Maximum of 9 person occupancy
- All Reservations: $300.00
Thank You for your interest in Seney Wilderness Lodge! We will endeavor to insure that your vacation experience creates memories to cherish with family and friends for a life time.